Momentum for BID BuildsJuly 12, 2019
Eastbourne Says YES!August 1, 2019
Businesses in Eastbourne town centre are reminded that they have only 12 days left to vote on whether Eastbourne becomes a Business Improvement District.
Ashley Pugh from W Brufords said “There are over 300 successful BIDs in the UK, including Hastings, Brighton and Tunbridge Wells. Many have been established for several years and have been a real benefit with businesses investing thousands into their local town centre”.
“We encourage all businesses with a ballot who have yet to vote to do so. Ballots have to be received by the Electoral Reform Society by the 31st of July”
Businesses who have lost a ballot can apply for a replacement one by:
• Writing a letter along with the appropriate ‘evidence of identity’ or
• Scanning a letter and the ‘evidence of identity’ or
• Faxing a letter and the ‘evidence of identity’
Evidence of identity can be:
• A signed letterhead for the appropriate company or
• A signed photocopy of the National Non-Domestic Rating Bill for the hereditament or
• A signed photocopy of an item of personal ID such as a passport or driving licence
This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full details are available at www.youreastbournebid.com