Maybugs Eastbourne is OpenAugust 2, 2021
Help Grove TheatreAugust 3, 2021
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Your Eastbourne BID Limited will be held on Tuesday 24th August at 6.00pm, at Bibendums, 1 Grange Road, Eastbourne when it is hoped you will be able to be present.
We ask that you sign up online
to register to attend by Sunday 22nd August 2021. This will both sign you up as a formal member of the BID, allowing you to vote at the AGM, and also allow us to cater for adequate numbers.
If the Covid-19 virus makes meeting up impossible, we will hold the AGM online and will send a link nearer the time.
- To read the notice convening the Meeting.
- Apologies for absence.
- To receive, consider and adopt the Annual Accounts, Balance Sheet & Auditors’ Report for the year to 31st August 2020.
- To re-elect Directors to the Board of Your Eastbourne BID
- To receove new nominations for Directors, to be considered by the Board on the 16th September at the first Board meeting post AGM
- To receive, consider and approve the Chair’s Report for 2019 / 2020
- Chair’s Address for 2021 - 2022.
- Any other business which the Chair may admit
Drinks and canapés will be served and there will be opportunities for networking and discussion with the BID’s Board of Directors and staff, along with our esteemed members.
The Board of Directors, BID Team & I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday 24th August 2021.
For and on Behalf of Your Eastbourne BID Limited
Notes to the Notice of Annual General Meeting Appointment of proxies
1. If you are a member who is entitled to attend and vote at the meeting, you are entitled to appoint one or more proxies to exercise all or any of your rights to attend, speak and vote at the meeting. Please notify email@example.com of any proxy arrangements at least 48 hours before the time of the start of the meeting, who will arrange for appropriate paperwork to be sent to you.
2. A proxy does not need to be a shareholder of the Company but must attend the meeting to represent you.
3. If you do not give your proxy an indication of how to vote on any resolution, your proxy will vote or abstain from voting at his or her discretion. Your proxy will vote (or abstain from voting) as he or she thinks fit in relation to anyother matter which is put before the Meeting.