Little Chelsea Business Plan LaunchApril 24, 2019
Front Page News!May 24, 2019
We are delighted to announce a string of businesses that have all recently pledged to Back the Your Eastbourne BID when we go to ballot in July:
- Already a huge supporter of the Eastbourne Business Community, Mayo Wynne Baxters have confirmed that they will be backing the Your Eastbourne BID for our town centre
- SHW - one of the largest property advisers in the South East - have stated that they are 'fully backing' the Your Eastbourne BID
- Agora and Mamma Mi restaurants in South Street have confirmed that they support the Your Eastbourne BID - wanting to see an increased in pedestrianisation in the area
- Bills Restaurant have confirmed that they are supportive of BIDs across the country and really see the benefits that they bring to town centres
- Popular coffee shop and cafe Nelsons have confirmed that they are backing the BID
- And finally, tech and communications company TrueBytes have confirmed that they will be supporting the BID
These companies join already a number of businesses from around the town that have all pledged to support the BID when we go to ballot in July. A huge thank you to them.
If you would like more information about the BID - and find out why so many people are supporting our plans to improve our town centre - get in touch!