List of participating businesses, all offering £5 specials across Eastbourne.
From 15th to 29th February, Eastbourne will be taking part in Totally Locally’s Fiver Fest. With special offers across Eastbourne, from lunches and gifts to gym tasters and music lessons, we’re sure you will find something for everyone.
This list is updated regularly, as more businesses sign up so please keep checking!
If you own an independent business in Eastbourne, email Leanna@youreastbournebid.com with your business name and £5 offer. It is FREE to participate and we will promote your business and offer.
The following BID businesses are taking part in Totally Locally Fiver Fest
Places to Shop
Places to Eat
Health and Leisure
- The Beach Hut – Terminus Road: Sam Toft Box Print £5 (usually £12)
- Mr Gifts’ Emporium – Terminus Road: Any six packs of Stamford Hex Incense Sticks for £5 plus other £5 offers
- Little Chelsea Antiques Emporium – Grove Road: A large table full of antiques and collectables, many rare and unusual items for just £5 each
- Watson's News - The Beacon: Lucky Charms Cereal Box @ £4.99, Box of 10 Twinkies @ £4.99 and Rainbow Twizzlers @ £4.99
- The Makery - Enterprise Centre: Offer to be confirmed
- Flowers of Eastbourne - Enterprise Centre: Special bunch of spring flowers
- Retro Remake - Located in Mr Gifts' Emporium, Terminus Road: 8 £1 records for £5
- Janet's Flowers - Mark Lane: Our beautiful coffee table vase arrangements are normally £10, but for Fiver Fest Fortnight these will be just £5!
- Bobster's - Terminus Road: 1,000 piece jigsaws plus lots of other offers
- Bear World - Enterprise Centre: Build a Bear Outfits for just £5
- Alice Croft House - Grove Road: A rail full of coats at £5 each
- Grove Road Cards - Grove Road: Spend £5 and we will enter you into our Fiver Fest raffle
- Little Miss Sew and Sew -Enterprise Centre: £5 a metre from a selection of fabrics
- The Art House – Grove Road: £5 Lunch offer
- The Belgian Café – Grand Parade: Offer 1: two pints for £5; Offer 2: Small cod and chips plus soft drink or half pint of beer for £5
- Jocelyn’s Coffee Shop – Enterprise Centre: 1xSandwich, 1xCoffee, 1xCookie and 1xCrisp
- Enterprise Diner – Enterprise Centre: Breakfast deal including special breakfast and 1 cup of any tea
- Perfectly Brewed – Enterprise Centre: Any hot drink and slice of cake for £5
- Nelly's Wine Bar – Terminus Road: Three oysters and glass of prosecco
- Rogue Fitness – Commercial Road: First Time Fiver – come and try us out for £5
- Calm Therapy – www.calmtherapy.co.uk: 20 minute taster Reflexology, Healing or Facial Reflexology
- Yoga Life Studio – www.yoga-life.co.uk: Yoga Classes
- The Tri Store – Grove road: Inner tubes for £5; a minimum of £1 off RRP
The following businesses are not within the BID area but are taking part in Totally Locally Fiver Fest
- Roubarb - Compton Street: The Country Candle Company tinned candles £5.00. Normal Price £8.99
- Fossils and Gemstones - https://www.facebook.com/fossilsandgem stonesshesellsseashells/ : Over 30 different gemstone and crystal hearts (3.5 cm), small chunks of amethyst druze, small gem trees, small aura geodes in various colours and leather bracelets with a brass zodiac sign motif all at £5 each.
- Bloody Crafty - Personalised Slate Signs
- Jigsaws Cafe – 74 Seaside: Hot drink, panini and cake
- Tea23 – www.tea23.co: Super tasty teas in fully biodegradable pyramid bags; usually £5.99-£7.99 but just £5 for Fiver Fest
- Eastbourne Maths Tuition – Hampden Park Email firstname.lastname@example.org : Individual taster Maths lesson for kids aged 5 to 11, just £5 (30 mins). MAKING LEARNING FUN!
- Eastbourne Music Tuition – Hampden Park Email email@example.com : Piano, flute or saxophone 30 minute lesson for £5 (must have own sax)
- Mir's Bath Fizzies – www.facebook.com/mirsfizzies/ : Choose any two bath bombs for £5
- The Pad Lady – Www.etsy.com/uk/shop/thepadlady :Various £5 reusables, including cloth menstrual pads, makeup wipes and other reusables. Added as they're made over the fortnight. Use code FREELOCALDELIVERY and I'll deliver for free to Eastbourne residents.