List of participating businesses, all offering £5 specials across Eastbourne.
From 10th to 24th October, Eastbourne will be taking part in Totally Locally’s Fiver Fest. With special offers across Eastbourne we’re sure you will find something for everyone.
This list is updated regularly, as more businesses sign up so please keep checking!
If you own an independent business in Eastbourne, email Leanna@youreastbournebid.com with your business name and £5 offer. It is FREE to participate and we will promote your business and offer.
The following businesses are taking part in Totally Locally Fiver Fest
Places to Shop
- Rainbow Wishes CIC Enterprise Centre: Two wish bracelets, a great little gift!
- Flowers of Eastbourne Enterprise Centre: Seasonal bunches, cacti, moneyboxes
- The Faerie Shop Enterprise Centre: Vegan soaps and bath fizzes
- Alice Croft House Grove Road@ Choose from a rail full of coats - perfect for winter!
- Mr Gifts' Emporium Terminus Road: A variety of offers across the emporium
- Who Let The Dogs Out? Mark Lane: Five delicious dog treats, normally £1.29 each
- Greenway Fruit Farm Eastbourne Market: 3 kilos of apples
- Alternative Clothing Eastbourne Market
- Bezestein Indian Fabrics Eastbourne Market: Two beautiful scarves
Places to Eat and Drink
- The Art House Grove Road: Variety of amazing art supplies available
- Little Elephant Thai Restaurant Grove Road: Choose from Thai Dim Sum, Vegetable spring rolls (3 pieces), sweet soya egg noodles with chicken or tofu
- The Eagle South Street: Choose from our special fries: hot chip, dirty fries or walk of shame
- Jocelyn’s Coffee Shop Enterprise Centre: Sandwich, coffee and a homemade cookie
- Perfectly Brewed – Enterprise Centre: Hot drink and cake or cheese, chicken tikka or cheese and onion sandwich and hot drink
- Bibendum Pub and Restaurant Grove Road: Lunch and a soft drink
- Roots Urban Farm Shop Grove Road: Soup and a hot drink plus lots of other £5 deals
- The Temple Bar Mark Lane
- Hyde Corner Grove Road: Cake and hot drink
- The Incredible Cake Company South Street: A cream tea, one of our famous buttermilk scones with jam and clotted cream and any tea or coffee of your choice
- Gianni's Terminus Road: Variety of lunches and dinners
- Rod's Handmade Fudge Eastbourne Market: Selection box full of fudge!
- Gaston's Steaks Eastbourne Market
- Ann's Thai Noodles Eastbourne Market
- McCarthy's Bakery Eastbourne Market
The following non- BID businesses are taking part in Totally Locally Fiver Fest
Health and Leisure
- Defiant Sports Sovereign Harbour: 1:1 30 minute intro to sport session